MAAJEE Multivitamins Nutrition & Mineral Supplement, Weight Gainer & Growth Promoter for Pigeon, No Added Chemicals or Fragrance (908gm)
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT FOR Pigeons: Maajee Pets health supplement Powder helps support a healthy immune system, normal respiratory health, and also helps to maintain ocular health. Give to your cat during or after mealtime. For Pigeons 6 months or older 1/8 teaspoon twice daily and baby under 6 months give 1/16 teaspoon twice daily.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: Maajee Pets health supplement Powder is recommended by renowned veterinarian Doctors.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR PET’S IMMUNE SYSTEM: If your pets are struggling with weak immune system and invading parasites, this feed supplement mineral mixture is here for them. Promote a strong immune system, make them feel strong and livelier than ever! . An organization that protects and enhances the integrity of the animal health product industry by promoting the well-being of non-human food chain animals that are given animal health supplements by their owners.
- Maajee Pets premium pet supplements are formulated and manufactured with the same attention to quality and detail NOW puts into their supplements intended for humans, from the sourcing of top-quality ingredients to finished product testing.
- HASSLE-FREE USE: The easiest and most effective way to use this Minerals Mixture powder is to include it with food. Just sprinkle some of the Trace Minerals powder on their food and let them enjoy. Your pet will never taste the tasteless and odourless clay, but they will feel its benefits
Vitamin and Mineral Supplement is for better health for the Poultry. Also reduces the stress during transportation, de-beaking, vaccination. Maajee Gives you the assurance that your Poultry animals, hen, chicken is getting those vital essentials necessary for growth and health. Specially formulated for birds. Excellent breeding and rearing results. Trace minerals are micro nutrients that play a vital role in various metabolic, enzymatic and biochemical reactions ultimately leading to better growth rate, egg production and feed efficiency. Trace minerals also have a very important role in the mechanism of nutrient circulation in the animal organism. Deficiency or imbalance of any of these vital micro nutrients results in deficiency disease, metabolic disorders, poor growth rate, low egg production, low hatch ability and low feed efficiency.